Kate’s Imaginary Mosaic Cafe online courses
- Learn how to make a mosaic using glass and ceramic mosaic tiles.
- The Taster Course will show you how to cut and place tiles and how to grout and finish a mosaic by making a small coaster (mosaic map).
- The Starter Course will take you through two projects step by step but presuming you have already taken the Taster Course or have made some mosaics before. The projects are 20cm x 20cm for indoors only.
- In the Main Course learn to make a small mosaic on an exterior backer board for an outdoor wall (or install it directly onto a floor or wall) … three choices of dish using either mesh, indirect or direct methods. (Indirect and direct methods coming soon) .
* Tea Break video about Andamento (creating flow and movement in mosaic)
- In the Dessert Course construct and mosaic your own bird bath (coming soon)
- All courses are taught online using step by step instructional videos.
- At competitive prices all the Imaginary Mosaic Cafe courses offer managable sized projects,
artistic insights, tips and tricks and lots of valuable information about mosaic art.
Please watch all the course modules before you start, then you can re-watch any of them whenever you like!
Scroll down to purchase relevant kits and read reviews.
To see the course programme click the courses below.
Main course options – Paprika pink champagne tomatoes using the indirect (paper) method and Orange Spiced Carrots using the direct method.
Dessert Course – Juicy Fruity Bowl – a bird bath
Please let me know by email if you would like to be notified when they are ready
Imaginary Mosaic Cafe Reviews
Minty Green Pepper Course